Have you noticed that your tap water has a funny taste?
Or perhaps you have hard water and are worried about the quality of your drinking water?
We understand your concern.
Indeed, a recent study revealed that 25 million Americans might be drinking unsafe, and highly contaminated tap water.
Even though you can’t control your well or municipal water quality, you can still protect your health and that of your family by using a filtration or purification system. Not only will an efficient filter remove any harmful contaminants from your drinking water, but it’ll also significantly help improve its taste.
And to help you make an informed decision, we’ve selected below the top five water filtration systems.
If you’re struggling with the smell of your tap water and are looking for a quick and easy option to fix the issue, the Culligan FM-15A might be the solution. This filter is particularly recommended for your drinking and cooking needs.
The key benefits of the Culligan FM-15A Faucet-Mount Advanced water filter include:
- Highly efficient at removing some contaminants such as chlorine, lead, or atrazine.
- Can remove sediment particles as small as 0.5 microns.
- Simple to install, use and remove.
- Great water flow.
- Portability and compactness make it a great option for renters.
- Affordability is one of the major benefits.
When it comes to faucet-mounted water filters, Pur is up there. And if you’re after a filter that can remove a high level of contaminants offering clear and pure water, this product is a no-brainer.
Indeed, this easy-to-install faucet water filtration system uses activated carbon and ion exchange to filter over 70 contaminants.
The key benefits of the PUR faucet chemical & physical water filtration system include:
- Certified by the American National Standards Institute and NSF International.
- Certified to efficiently remove lead and 70 other harmful chemicals and contaminants from drinking water.
- Filters up to 100 gallons (or the equivalent of 750 plastic bottles).
- LED indicator for filter replacement.
- Easy to install.
For a more permanent solution, you can opt for this Waterdrop water filter system. This type of system is designed to connect directly to the faucet under your kitchen sink.
Additionally, the product boasts thousands of positive reviews onAmazon, so you can confidently invest in this compact filter for better tasting and higher quality drinking water.
Note that the Waterdrop filter is particularly well adapted for your drinking and cooking needs and to improve the taste and reduce the smell of your drinking water.
The key benefits of theWaterdrop 10UA Under Sink Water Filter System include:
- NSF/ANSI Certified
- Certified for effective chlorine reduction.
- Can filter up to 19,000 gallons (or last for 36 months).
- Advanced multistage filtration process to efficiently reduce odor and contaminant levels.
- Easy to install and fast water supply.
- Significantly improves water taste.
- Extremely affordable replacement filter.
The Big Berkey Gravity-Fed water filter is a comprehensive filtration system that effectively removes harmful contaminants from your tap water. It has been specifically designed to provide high-quality drinking water.
As a result, this portable water filter is particularly well suited if you live in a small place, are using well water or are simply looking for pure drinking water.
The key benefits of theBig Berkey Gravity-Fed Water Filter include:
- The water filter can remove 99.999% of viruses.
- Efficiently removes bacteria, heavy metals, chemicals, and other harmful contaminants.
- Can be used with rainwater.
- Portable, compact, and can easily sit on your countertop without taking much space.
- Polished stainless steel look.
- Ease of use.
- Gravity-fed system requiring no plumbing or tap water hookups to purify water.
- Each filter can filter up to 3000 gallons.
And of course, we saved the best for last with our convenient under-the-sink reverse osmosis drinking water system.
Reverse osmosis (RO) is a water purification method highly efficient at separating contaminants such as salts, chemicals, viruses, bacteria, and other unwanted molecules from drinking water. In fact, reverse osmosis is the ultimate water filtering solution providing high-quality water in a convenient way.
And at FilterSmart, we’ve even improved the method by implementing a four-stage process for superior, ultra-purified drinking water.
The key benefits of the FilterSmart Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water System include:
- Affordable RO system.
- Convenient under-the-sink water filtration solution.
- Superior drinking water quality relying on a system reducing unwanted substances bigger than 0.0001”. FilterSmart RO system removes 99% of contaminants.
- Made in the USA and certifiedby the water quality association for optimum filtration and quality components.
- Easy DIY installation.
We hope this article provided you with some useful insights into some of the best drinking water filtration systems available on the market. While all of the filters mentioned above will be efficient in purifying your water and improving the taste, the ultimate filtering technology is reverse osmosis. Therefore, don’t hesitate to get in touch with ushere if you’d like to know more about our reverse osmosis drinking water system.